THE JOSEPH VARGA SCHOOL - ENROLLING NOW
Saturday March 8th
The Joseph Varga School is a leader in providing education services to children with a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Our approach is to comprehensively understand the needs of each child and tailor a program that best caters for and supports the child’s educational and emotional development
- Registered private Special Education school (K-12) for boys and girls
- dedicated and caring teachers
- clinical psychologist
- individualised programs for the whole child with ongoing assessment and reporting
- state of the art information technology
- positive approach to personal development
- welcoming, accepting, safe and supporting ‘family’ environment.
- small class sizes.
Register you interest to attend; Email our Principal Mr. Daniel Lynch or call directly on 93985110.
Further information on the school can be attained at www.josephvargaschool.nsw.edu.au